• home
Home » , » Barack Hussein Obama Is The Anti Christ!

Barack Hussein Obama Is The Anti Christ!


 heard a pastor today in the pulpit. The pastor was a good friend. He was talking about the end of days. I walked up to him calmly after service. I said to him, “do you think that Obama is the Anti-Christ?” He looks at me and laughed. Calmly he sits down his bible, leans over, and very calmly said, “Son, if he’s not, he defiantly harbors the spirit.”
I get home and call up a dear friend. I ask him if Obama is the Anti-Christ. He tells me his verdict is not in, but asks if I remember him talking about the 12th Imam and the Anti-Christ. I tell him sure (after all he believes the 12th Imam is the Anti-Christ). He pauses for a minute and says that President Obama matches 14 out of 16 of the Biblical scripture of the Anti-Christ and 5 out of 7 of the Qur’an and the 12th Imam.
There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that times are strange.
So I get looking through my e-mail and Facebook and I’m bombarded with Obama is the Anti-Christ references. Even if it does sound odd, looking at the stuff in these videos may prove that truth is stranger then fiction.
WATCH HERE:
There is definitely something strange and very end times with the weather, I do admit.
The link to Babylon the Great and America is uncanny.
This one and the next one are just spooky.
You can even watch his face contort and him make fun of someone who tells him Jesus Christ is Lord.
There was even a recent survey done that says that 1 in 4 people think Obama is the Anti-Christ.
The good news for the White House is that three of four respondents to a Public Policy Polling survey say they do not believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist, the epitome of evil that the Bible explains will come to deceive people during the End Times.
But on the other hand, 13 percent are convinced he is, and another 13 percent – for a total of one in four across the nation – say they aren’t sure.~ WND
source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment